Want fast and easy transportation into London from Stansted Airport? Prebook your train ticket for the Stansted Express and quickly board the train between the airport and Liverpool Street Station!
- Get into London quickly and easily with Stansted Express
- The travel time is just 45 minutes
- Children under age 5 travel for free
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, select the date that you would like to first use your train tickets as the "valid from" date. If you book a round-trip ticket, the return journey must be within one month of the "valid from" date.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking, an e-ticket will be sent to the email address entered at the time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to London.
How long is the journey by train?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station takes 45 minutes.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 travel free when accompanied by a paying adult. Maximum 4 children per adult.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Stansted Express service will not be operating on the the following dates: Dec 25, Jan 1, Jan 6, Jan 7, Jan 13, Jan 14, Jan 20, Jan 21, Jan 27, Jan 28. A bus replacement system will operate between Stansted and central London. You can use your train ticket on the buses on these dates.
- PLEASE NOTE: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- Stansted Express tickets are sold on a strict no exchange no refund basis.
- On bank holidays the Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25th the trains do not run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We do not offer partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions regarding Stansted Express tickets booked with Ryanair.
Why shop with us?
Over 3 million tickets sold
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
25 years of experience in ticket sales
100% secure payment system