1. Gatwick Express
From $ 27.2
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.
Why shop with us?
4000+ products in 30 cities
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Jump on the Gatwick Thameslink train and get into central London quickly and easily.
- Receive your e-tickets directly into your email inbox
- Skip the line at the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used any day within a month of issue
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
Take the Gatwick Thameslink to London
The journey to London Blackfriars takes approximately 35 minutes and the trip to London St. Pancras takes about an hour.
From Blackfriars, Farringdon and St Pancras you can easily take the tube or grab a cab to your final destination such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square, Kensington, Bayswater or Paddington.
If you book round trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 30 days.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of your order by email.
- Please note: You must fill in first travel date on the ticket we send you. For example, if you travel from Gatwick Airport the 15th of June 2019, you must write '15th of June 2019' on your ticket.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partial or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- A ticket for this Gatwick airport train (Thameslink) is not valid on the Gatwick Express.
- On bank holidays, the Gatwick Thameslink will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Thameslink does not run.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometime weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can order a round trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and any of the central London stations with Thameslink.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Thameslink?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-15 for the Gatwick Thameslink. Children under age 5 travel free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 4 children can travel free for each adult).
"It was easy to book and pay it took me minutes to organize this connecting trip . Will certainly use it again if l visit UK again. Jacquelyn"
Jacquelyn a, Gilroy
"Getting off the airplane and into London was efficient and smooth using this train. The only problem I had was to figure out that the ticket lets you in directly to the platform: you just have to present the ticket to the guard. At first i thought it was a voucher one had to use to redeem an actual ticket; indeed mine was just a print-out, whereaseveryone was scanning their ticket. I am glad i asked the guard who let me in."
"Great way to get to London from Gatwick! In one hour we were at the St. Pancras Station, just a 10 minute walk from our flat in Cartwright Gardens, in Bloomsbury. From St. Pancras International, you can catch a train to Paris or Brussels. And from King's Cross station, which is right beside St. Pancras, you can catch a train to anywhere in the UK Bloomsbury contains the University of London and University College London, and is the cultural centre of central London."