Instead of stressing about public transportation or trying to flag a cab, choose our cost-effective shared airport shuttle, so your vacation in Prague can begin hassle-free. Our driver will meet you at Pragues' Vaclav Havel airport and take you to your hotel.
Regardless if you are traveling alone, as a couple or in a large group, our experienced, professional drivers will ensure your transportation to and from Vaclav Havel airport is a breeze!
Here you can order quick and efficient transportation between Vaclav Havel airport and your hotel. Our door-to-door policy ensures transportation both to and from your hotel and Vaclav Havel airport.
Just book your shared Vaclav Havel airport shuttle here. If you wish, you can also order transportation back again, from your hotel to the airport.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you.
- If you wish to order shared Vaclav Havel airport shuttle round trip, you have to place two orders: One from the airport to your hotel and one from your hotel to the airport, since every booking needs its own confirmation number.
- Before you complete your booking, you will be asked to provide us with passenger names, your daytime phone number, arrival/departure date, flight details and your hotel (including address and phone number), so we can arrange your airport shuttle.
- Children prices are the same as adults.
- The prices here on the site are listed per car, not per person.
- Our minivans fit 1-7 people per car.
- You are only allowed one standard suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person.
- Upon arrival in Prague, your driver will be waiting for you at parking building C where our office 'Dvorak - Rent a Car' is located. Parking building C is conveniently located just opposite arrival hall A. Just follow the signs to the rental car offices.
- The price for shared Vaclav Havel airport shuttle includes tips, road toll and taxes.